-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Hayes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:51 AM
To: John; RCSE; rdwoebke
Cc: soaring@airage.com
Radio

Careful with your money John,

Woody guys can easily track their scores from the events scorekeeper's
posting and keep a separate score sheet for themselves without permission
from anyone.

The woody guys could score their event only during the first two days.  This
would give us Sunday to sit back and relax watching JW and Daryl fight it
out for top money.

So how large could the Woody only pot become and who would hold the pot
money for the two days?   Think we could trust Gordy?

Not trying to be a trouble maker, just trying to have some fun during my
turn on the rock.

BTW ... to be an "all out competitor in the spirit of competition" does not
require a bagged, molded or store bought sailplane.  I think most of us
already know who the top pilots (most dedicated to winning) are and who the
fodder are.

Ray Hayes
http://www.skybench.com
Home of Wood Crafters