Hi All

I finished my Kennedy Supra last night. It went together really nice. If the fog clears and it doesn't rain I'll fly it today. I was hoping for 61 to 62 oz but came out a little heavier at 62 3/4 even though I was very careful with glue and install. What really surprised me was I had to add 4 1/2 oz of lead to the nose (using the Kennedy 1200 mil battery pack) to reach Dr. Drelas recommended CG of 91.5mm. Actually set it at 92mm. I'm hoping when I fly the plane that I will be able to take some of that nose weight out. I like a rearward CG anyway.

I'll let you know how the first flights go

Maurice RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format