Daryl.
 I've got 5 plus hours on the Supra and like the set-up at 3.8". The model rotates and pulls fine even on a low to medium tension launch. The tow hook is real grippy and I have no problem circle towing it on my Hi Start. I think that is with out a flat filed on the hook. The model can take a hard launch, I chatted with Arend Borst who is towing the #$%@ out of it on mono, in the wind. He told me he got some pretty good flex but was really impressed with the ping and zoom. Guys just put it together and fly it.If you want it really stable put the Big joiners in it, most of you will fly with 2.5 degree joiners for the feel of the model. The model is so stable I can't beleive that we are talking about launching this thing , itwill not snap or bite        Regards Larry