Thats awesome Tom.  I doubt I could see my plane at over a mile away, at leat not well enough to control it.  But then again I am about half blind.  Sounds like the Supra is one great bird!
Walter
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Supras done

Agreed.  I have about 4 hours on mine.  One of the best launching models I have ever owned.  Jim Monaco estimates that my launch is 80-90 degrees.  On one ride I took it out from less than 50 ft( 5 degree joiners) to cloud base at 1+mi. out.  With a 7-10 mile breeze I easily cruised back in the same air(2 degrees reflex) that a Tsunami had difficulty punching through.

Build quality is high.  On a lab analytical scale the outer panels with joiners were within 0.1 gm of each other!

Larry, am I over psyched about this model or is it one of the best we have ever seen?

By the way it lands in a linear manner with no negative traits and the effective rudder gives me excellent directional control on final.

Tom Gressman