Lee, We have used this system for as long as I have been towing. It works for us.

If we stay with this then everone will know what the tug freqs are and there will be no problems. And ( in my opion) we dont need more than 2 freqs for the tugs.

Johnny and Butch

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Johnny and Butch

Guys,

I've made a suggestion that we consider putting tugs on freq's that end in 0, or are divisible by ten for you engineers.  Then we keep the gliders off those channels.  Makes it a bit easier to deal with the bigger events.  Really sucks when a tug is conflicted by the glider guy.

Alternatively, buy a synthesized setup... and keep the tugs on a channel divisible by 10!

If you don't like that idea, please come up with another that establishes some generally acceptable tug channels that will be easy to explain and fair to all, not whatever your tug happens to be on...

Lee Estingoy
Counsel
Castle Creations, Inc.