From: Robert Samuels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 4:05 AM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] casting lead

I want to cast some lead for ballast into a shape resembling a stick of
butter.   I have the lead and a torch that puts out enough heat to melt
the
lead but I don't have a ladle nor a mold.  I prefer not to spend much
(if
any) money for these items as it will be a one time project.  Does
anyone
know what I can use to melt lead in and how to construct a one time mold

(cheaply)?

Robert Samuels ............... St. Louis