I've seen them flown in a golf dome when there were 10 - 15 other aircraft
in the air, some on 72 mhz and some on 2.4 ghz and I've flown one in a domed
football stadium in a similar situation. I doubt that the RF environment
could be worse on the slope that in a golf dome or a domed football stadium;
no apparent problems were experienced in either setting.

As I see it, the biggest 'problem' with using one in a glider is that the
receiver has two antennae, each 3.75 inches in length that should be kept at
right angles to one-another. On the typical flat foam model flown indoors
the receiver is attached to the side of the fuselage and the antennae simply
hang out in the breeze; on a slope glider with the receiver contained within
a rather slim fuselage, proper orientation of the antennae could present a
problem.

Regards,
Bob Johnson
Fond du Lac, WI

Anyone have any field reports on the new Spektrum DX6.  Possible for the
slope?
Looks promising.  Great price.  Excellent choice for Park flyers.

Sorry if I have I not been paying attention?  Did I miss any
discussion on RCSE?

Steve Meyer