----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Hayes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Nostalgia at the Nats is canceled this
year and the rumor is the LSF NATS are going to be renamed

       AMA/LSF ARF NATS.  :-)

You know Ray, I have tremendous respect for what you have done to promote woody events and I am happy whenever I see that your events are successful and growing. The only thing that tweaks me is the way that some woody fliers show so little respect for composite scratch builders and repeatedly post things that imply that you can't be a scratch builder unless you build the old fashioned way.

How about showing the many composite scratch builders a little respect now?

Phil