Unless I'm wrong, Martin Weiss, a big time financial newsletter
author-owner has gone on record advocating debt-free money
advanced without interest to Congress by the US central bank
the way it did in WWII.

He sees it as the only way to provide security and compete in
the global market with the power to protect labor and the envi-
ronment.

Why may I be wrong?  Because a friend read me the newsletter
and I have not yet been able to confirm the author. But even if
it is some other big time author-owner -- I'm really excited with
what my friend read to me.
It is the first confirmation I've had that I'm not alone
in demanding WWII financing to get us on top of the
war on terror and the threat of what George Soros
has identified as capitalist-fundamentalism's effect
on  global trade.

John Gelles                www.tiea.us
Inflation protected savings  should
replace taxes so that public needs