So is Judaism compatible with Christianity?
Theologically speaking, of course not.  The very
notion is absurd. Ethically, on the other hand, I am
not aware of any significant differences. The same
applies when comparing Islamic principles to either
of the two.
-----------------------------

Which is why Eimar O'Duffy chose to use pagan
allegory in his rendition of Social Credit philosophy
http://www.geocities.com/socredus/eimar.txt . Rather
than "Christianity" v. "Judeo-Masonicism" he used the
terms "Sisyphism v. Procrusteanism" and "gods
musing."
---

Finally, in *Asses in Clover,* the god-hero travels
through the kingdom of Assinaria.  There professors
of the dismal science discuss how far the standard of
living must be lowered in order to raise it, and the
impossibility of providing an income for all in a
land of plenty when there is no demand for labour.
Despite their comic form, the books carry a sombre
message.  A social credit Utopia on the moon is
destroyed by capitalist financial pressures.  On
earth, those who can afford to pay to see song-birds
and wild flowers are content to do so.  Those
suffering abject poverty are too preoccupied with
their plight to care about the world they have lost.
The trilogy has an uncannily prophetic ring.  On his
death in 1935 O'Duffy was described by Douglas as an
economist of 'no mean order...combining the typical
Irishman's hatred of pomposity with a delicate sense
of proportion...His books will, for many years,
provide a touchstone of reality'."

...in the last chapter two of the Gods 'observed a
dim star among the drifting millions flash suddenly,
and go out.'  One of the Gods muses that, 'There ends
another of my experiments.'

"And the second God inquires, 'A successful one?'

"'Nay, a miserable failure, though at one time it
gave good promise. That star gave birth to a number
of planets, on one of which I evolved, after much
thought and toil, a strange creature call Man.  At
first he was truly interesting, but he reached his
zenith too quickly, and then rapidly declined.
During his last few hundred years, when he was
already far gone in decay, he achieved a mastery of
natural forces that was marvelous in a race so
stupid, but his wickedness and folly were such that
it did him more harm than good.  In the end I
superseded him by a somewhat lower creature called
rabbit; but this had no great potentialities either
for good or evil, and so nothing came of it.  A few
million years ago the planet fell back into its
parent sun, which has now itself come to an end.'

"'Did these Men that you have mentioned achieve
nothing of lasting worth?' asked the other God.

"'Almost nothing,' replied the first.  'A few of them
did occasionally show some glimmerings of divine
wisdom to which their fellows paid no heed.  That,
and some trifles of tolerable music, is their only
memorial.  If you listen you may catch some echo of
the latter still moving among the spheres.'

""The Gods were silent; and the ghost of the Ninth
Symphony came stealing through the ether.'

"This is an effectively wry conclusion to a highly
talented writer's major work..."