I understand that running the battery that low might destroy it, but
that isn't my question.
My question is, would it damage the Soekris?
or will the Soekris just turn itself off and ignore the increasingly low
input voltage.
I have no intention of running the battery that low, but say I go on
holiday for three weeks and the fuse blows on the battery charger.  I
don't mind returning to a dead battery but I don't want a damaged
Soekris; they're too expensive.

thanks, Philip