2010/10/11 Soren Kristensen <so...@soekris.com>:

> I'm sorry that I can't track software that much, busy designing new
> hardware.... But didn't somebody recently post about fixing the Linux
> VIA driver ?

1. About Linux VIA driver - it have race condition issue (somewhere in
interrupt handler I think).
System just hangs if payload on interface is high. But if U build
kernel with spinlocks, semaphores, mutexes and etc. debug - driver
works just fine.
This can be used as workaround.
2. I write my own driver for VT6105M for this board, but this is an
alpha version now.
I don't have place (http/ftp) for share it. If someone have such place
- I can send sources my email.
It works OK for me and I'm using it now instead standard Linux driver.

Sorry for bad English...

--
Andrey Safonov