I suppose that "pkg_upgrade -a" is equivalent to "apt-get update" then
"apt-get upgrade", which isn't so hard. hmm

Oh and current isn't stable :S

and whenever I try to post anything on the forum I get pulled to pieces
about the quality of my grammer and formating of posts.

Maybe I should try again and have a second attempt with a bit more
knowledge.

thanks, Philip