Good day,

I'm trying to send an NTLM Authorization header to a Microsoft Office
Communications Server 2007 and my code is getting a EXC_BAD_ACCESS in
ca_credentials when using the macro AUTH_CLIENT_IS_EXTENDED.  This
function seems to be called indirectly when I use nua_authenticate.
Here's my auth code:

const char *scheme, *realm;
char auth[256];

scheme = sip->sip_www_authenticate->au_scheme;
realm = msg_params_find(sip_www_authenticate->au_params, "realm=");

sprint(auth, "%s:%s:%s:%s", scheme, realm, "test", "test");

nua_authenticate(nh, NUTAG_AUTH(auth), TAG_END());

Looking at the source for the AUTH_CLIENT_IS_EXTENDED macro it is
checking for ca->ca_auc->auc_plugin_size and when I step through my code
in the debugger, ca_auc is nil (0x0) so I think that's why the program
bombs.

Is ca_auc not getting set because the au_scheme is NTLM?  Where is ca
set?

Can I create my own authorization header with SIPTAG_AUTHORIZATION_STR
and re-run nua_register with the same handle?  I've tried that in my
nua_r_register handler and my code just hangs and a REGISTER is never
re-sent to the server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to
receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.