> > There are some other things that need to get added to the header for
> > OCS.  Can I just use TAGs to add those?  Can I add those tags in
> > nua_authenticate?
>
> That depends on the things to add? You can add SIP headers with
> nua_authenticate(), but the extra tags are not passed to auc*
> functions.

Here is a valid REGISTER with Authorization header for OCS2007:

http://dpaste.com/hold/103780/

Could I add the "Supported" and "ms-keep-alive" portions of that header?

According to page 35 of the MS-SIPAE document
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc431510.aspx), the client
"calls the NTLM authentication protocol implementation with [the user's]
credentials (user name, domain, and password) and Datagram, Identify,
and Integrity parameters, to initialize the security context and
generate NEGOTIATE_MESSAGE. Because in the current NTLM implementation,
this message is not generated for datagram NTLM contexts, the output
from NTLM is an empty buffer."

What all that means is that the first re-REGISTER sent back to the
server has an empty gssapi-data parameter in the Authorization header.

Is there any way to do that with the current nua_authenticate code or
will I have to hack that in order to get it to resend the REGISTER with
an empty gssapi-data param?

Oh, another thing, should sip->sip_www_authenticate->au_next contain the
next WWW-Authenticate header if there are multiple authenticate headers?
Because in my case the NTLM header is the only one in the sip pointer;
au_next is null.

Thanks for your help,
Andy.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to
receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.