> > I've got the NTLM code returning a Base 64 encoded auth challenge
but
> > when I try to run my gssapi char * variable through
msg_header_format
> > the actual value of the variable is being modified/overwritten
> somehow.
>
> Interesting... Can you run your code under valgrind? Sounds like a
> fandango en core problem...

I don't believe so.  I'm using Apple XCode's integrated interface to GDB
to step through my code (the code has a .ar of the sofia code compiled
in and I'm using the iPhone simulator to run my code.

I'm modified my code so that the pointer isn't getting overwritten now
by memcpy'ing the data into the ar struct, however I still am only
getting part of the gssapi-data.  The amount of data alloc'd for the
Authorization header is well short of what is needed and I only get 4
bytes in the portion of the header I set aside for it (the
gssapi-data="%s" portion.  The %s only has 4 character in it).

I have to be doing something wrong, but I have no idea what. :(

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to
receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.