More issues with my NTLM code - again, might be me, but I need some help
:)

I've got the NTLM code returning a Base 64 encoded auth challenge but
when I try to run my gssapi char * variable through msg_header_format
the actual value of the variable is being modified/overwritten somehow.

It appears to be modified in msg_header_alloc at this code:

  msg_header_t *h = su_alloc(home, size + extra);

Here is the function stack that leads me to that point:

auc_authorization
auc_ntlm_authorization
msg_header_format
msg_header_vformat
msg_header_alloc

Here's my code in auc_ntlm_authorization:

  http://dpaste.com/hold/109355/

Am I doing something wrong in my code to make this problem occur?

Thanks for any pointers (no pun intended :) ),
Andy.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to
receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.