> The idea is to try to print header in a small buffer, and if it does
> not fit, allocate bigger one. If snprintf() works (and why it should
> not??), there should be no overflow.
>
> What the snprintf() returns on the first round, what is the value it
> returns?

My data gets overwritten before we even get to the vsnprintf. The first
msg_header_alloc before the for() loop in msg_header_vformat() in
msg_header_make.c is where my stuff is getting overwritten :(

To be more precise, my data is fine up until sub_alloc is called in
su_alloc which is called from msg_header_alloc.  Once I step into
sub_alloc() then the value of my Base 64 response variable is modified.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to
receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.