--- In [email protected], Robert Meuser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Alberto,
>
> From experience full moderation can kill a list. The exchange
> of ideas is slowed and eventually the list dies.
Robert,
yes, I know, but this is just a temporary measure. When that bl**dy
guy will have turned elsewhere his attention, maybe I will silently
change that option.
> Do not use an email client that automatically allows HTML or
> attachments. No version of Outlook meets this criteria.
> Use Pegasus or Thunderbird in text only mode for responding to
> lists. Outlook is a virus and worm magnet.
I couldn't agree more with you. I am on Internet since 1994, and I
have never caught a virus. One of the reasons is that I have *never*
used Internet Explorer and Outlook. My browser is Firefox 1.5 and my
mail agent is Thunderbird 1.5 Add to this the use of MailWasher,
ZoneAlarm Pro and an external, hardware firewall, and the results are
an inexpugnable fortress, where no virus or worm can enter (crossing
my fingers...:-)
73 Alberto I2PHD
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/