----- Original Message ----- From: "i2phd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:23 PM Subject: [soft_radio] Re: Alberto I2PHD
> --- In [email protected], "Leon Heller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >> >> The lists I am responsible for don't have any moderation. >> I do approve every subscription to avoid spammers. >> >> Leon > > Yes, but the problem is, how can you discriminate between spammers > and non spammers by just examining a membership request? I was referring to the automated spammers. I don't see them, of course, as they don't get through the first stage. Leon --- [This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are currently using to read this email. ] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
