Syflex Within ICE. I can still remember how the first news of that set my
imagination alight with possibilities.
Then I played with it and, no, hold on. What's this? no weightmap inputs? But
that's even in the regular version.
It's like they've taken ICE. Stuck Syflex in, but didn't quite get the point of
what the visual programming environment of ICE is actually for.
On the up side. You can edit the base mesh and not have to reapply everything
from scratch.  It does have some minor advantages.
I do hope that we are going to see Syflex in ICE completed at some point,
though.