It may not be high on the priority list, but I'm starting to see a trend
where we get the beginnings of a lot of really cool tools in ICE, but they
are never really fully flushed out to make them usable to the average user.
Syflex, and ICE kine as well as ICE modeling come to mind. Some great
promise, but highly inaccessible to the normal lay person.

Why shouldn't it be a priority to finish a tool like Syflex? Isn't that
what made SOftimage so great for all those years.. that the user base
actually had flushed out tools that were stable...

I can't imagine that the philosophy of ICE is to build it halfway, and let
the user finish off development...
Well, I mean, I guess that is the point of ICE, but there should at least
be a baseline standard that those tools should have to meet OTS, which
would include making it work straight away without having to hack the
compounds.