Hey Nicolas,

I think there is a misunderstanding on what I'm suggesting and what you
could expect.

1/ When I was talking about increasing the frequency of the custom scene
graph traversal, I was thinking to it in the context of a "quick preview"
ala render region where things have to be updated when a slider is touched.
subscribing to the "siOnValueChanged" or with a custom timer fit the case.

2/ A regular scene graph traversing would happen in the context of your
render is launched but with a range of frames (let say 0-100) where you
dont need to take care of "user edits". It means, that the user press
starts, your scene graph gets initialized and scene graph traversing is
done for every frame. ID is ideal to track animated objects, ...

3/ The other and last one Im thinking about is if the user ask the renderer
for one frame and press the button start, no need of a custom scene graph.
You have to evaluate everything.

In this three cases, I don't see which one would make the system breaks
considering the ID increased or decreased between updates.
If there is a context or something I didn't think about, please, let me
know, that I could try to think to something else ! :)

:)
-jo