Here are a couple of images showing what I am doing:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/763668/ICE/Strands_InstanceGeo_Rotation_01.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/763668/ICE/Strands_InstanceGeo_Rotation_ICE_Tree_01.jpg

I just need to randomize of the geometrys y-rotation, and according to the
docs and pointers given here earlier this should do the trick, but no go.
Is there a magic step I might have missed to get it working?

/Morten