From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Morten Bartholdy
Sent: May-22-12 6:55 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RANT warning: AD licensing ingeniousness

So I got around to installing Soft 2013 only to find that Autodesk in their
wisdom designed the licensing activation procedure so that I should activate
our Maya and Mudbox 2013 licenses simultaneously to avoid conflicts, and on top
of that the licensing for older versions may break and need reactivation, so
effectively I have to wait until such a time where nobody will be waiting for
licenses and we are not rendering, to do this.

And I just want to install Soft 2013 and take a look at the goodies.

Thank you Autodesk for making my day that much worse - grrr

Morten