Thank you very much Bradley.

Yes it's a full on ICE feather system.
I started to layer all the main compound from scratch at the beginning of
Hallmark, then Dave Barosin joined a month later and help me out with few very
helpful features and scripts.

Version 1.0 of this feather system at the end of Hallmark was really nice, but
version 2.0 that Bradley actually worked on is absolutely amazing and pleasure
to use!
We had a very nice time brainstorming and figure out how to improve it. Bradley
did all the hard work, cleaning it up and build a very nice interface around it.

We are using it now for an other bird (i can't mentioned the project yet, but
it looks great), and we are using it for other type of scattering like leaves
for trees for exemple.
Very very useful!

I can't wait to show you the next projects using it!

And i am glad i am finally on the Softimage list!!!!
It was about time.

Thanks again Bradley!

Vince.

Ext: 2311
Mobile: 917-664-1830
www.the-mill.com

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Please use the following link to view The Mill Showreel 2012.
http://www.themill.com/work/the-mill-showreel-2012.aspx