On the subject of feathers...... an excellent new donation by Tim Marinov.

https://vimeo.com/41321274

Adam

________________________________
 From: Javier Vega <javierelas...@gmail.com>
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2012, 16:22
Subject: Re: Ice feathers..

Welcome Vince. I love that ICE's feather system. Some months ago I tried a
system for feather too but the results was so slow. Anyway only was a test, but
now Im curious to tried again.

Thanks!

Javier Vega

http://www.zao3d.com
http://blog.zao3d.com

I'm going to verify that he's subscribed to the list...