I'm willing to bet somewhere in the code the same thing is done for
customparamsets.  It's just not exposed to us developers unless we use plugins.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Mathieu Leclaire
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:12 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: inspect multiple objects as one by script

Really? I have to create an event? I've not even created a custom property for
that since the parameters are so simple. Why can you call a ppg in that way
from the interface, but you can't call it from a script without going into a
complicated event set-up? I can't believe there's no easy way to do that. I
guess I'll just let the users do it the old fashion way by selecting it
manually using the right tab's selection menu.