From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Mathieu
Leclaire
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 2:45 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: inspect multiple objects as one by script

When I select multiple objects that contains the same custom parameters and
I click on selection on the right tab and open the ppg of one of them and
change a value, that value gets changed for all selected objects... I want
my script to select multiple objects and launch the ppg with the same logic,
i.e. have one parameter that will change all the values of the selection. I
can't figure out how to inspect that ppg in that specific way. It always
opens a list of the various objects parameters instead of just opening one
that will affect all selection.
What do I need to do in my script to make it inspect all as one like it does
when I use the right tab selection menu.

-Mathieu