Hi Guys,

Has anyone any experience in transfering the weight map properties of a
deformer to a another object (null) using python??

I am exporting animation and mesh to a Our Engine on the iPad.

Created this so far,

root = Application.ActiveProject.ActiveScene.Root;

for deformer in Application.Selection:
        nullName = deformer.Name
        null = root.AddNull( nullName + "_bn" )
        null.kinematics.AddConstraint( "pose", deformer, 0)

At the moment the character is enveloped to the Deformers and weights have been
painted with great detail. When the script creates the nulls
based on the deformers to export to the engine with animation, I would also
like to transfer the weight map to them automatically so I dont have to reskin.

Does anyone know how to do this or where I should start to look....  Python
amature. :)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Kris