"You realize that there are still a ton of people that are still running
windows XP, right? You also seem to be forgetting Vista (which I actually
liked, but most other people didn’t)."

ofcourse, there are still people using win2k/nt even.

also i did not forget vista, i ran it myself for years and was quite happy
with it, win7 is better but overall vista wasn't that terrible either.

also having used Linux for almost 2 years at work I've realized you can get
used to and be quite happy with anything, its just a matter of using it
long enough really, even though I still would never bother using linux at
home..

--
Andreas Byström
Lighting TD - Weta Digital