From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Helge Mathee
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:52 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Asset viewer / manager

Sorry for the shameless plug. Here's a tutorial on how to build one with Fabric
Engine. Feel free to participate the beta!

https://vimeo.com/48067381

On 9/4/2012 18:45, Marc-Andre Carbonneau wrote:
Hi,
We're looking into archiving and building a library of assets we have.

By assets I mean:
3D assets(.obj, .FBX, .abc, .emdl...) and
2D assets(reference images, textures, concept art...)

How are you guys organizing all this in your studio?
Do you use a system that's both a viewer and a repository or you're using
regular windows folders along with a viewer?

Thanks for any advice, info you can give me.
MAC