Hi Maurice,

I really appreciate your honesty.
Most of us have invested a great deal of time and money in Softimage/XSI so we are very
passionate about the software, for us it has been over 15 years.
It is almost like a marriage and religion, it is not easy just to walk away from it and we definition don't want it
to be rip apart and put our to pasture like like other software have been.

Leoung