Yes, I believe so. I'm freelancing someplace and it was a tool they were
already using. I asked and I couldn't get confirmation, basically "I am not
sure where we got it". So it's made my job a little harder! It's "create
polygon island transform with and ICE pcloud" under the create>poly menu.

--
Freelance 3D and VFX animator