Hi
I'm working on a tool that need to mimic rectangle selection on closed
bezier curve's knots ,so when ctrl is down it toggle the selection.
But pressing ctrl inside a custom tool also toggle snapping. Even with
"in_ctxt.EnableSnapping(0);" I still have the snapping center
that appears, and worst when picking the 2nd knot it return 2 hits , one is
right and the other an undefined value...

This happen only when ctrl is down and  registering it as a shortcut key
didn't helped
Afaik snapping should only work with the transform tool or when it is
activated in a custom tool, right?

Is there a way to completely disable the snapping tool while using a custom
one?

Brent, anyone?

Cheers!!

--