->
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=12331406&siteID=123112&SelProduct=Softimage

More details on this, rectangle pick a knot while ctrl is down return extra
imagniary indice (like 3442 when there is only 4 knots) if:
-the knot is the 2nd one (indice =1)
-more than one knot is picked

Weird...

2012/10/19 Ahmidou Lyazidi <ahmidou....@gmail.com>

Hi
I'm working on a tool that need to mimic rectangle selection on closed
bezier curve's knots ,so when ctrl is down it toggle the selection.
But pressing ctrl inside a custom tool also toggle snapping. Even with
"in_ctxt.EnableSnapping(0);" I still have the snapping center
that appears, and worst when picking the 2nd knot it return 2 hits , one
is right and the other an undefined value...

This happen only when ctrl is down and  registering it as a shortcut key
didn't helped
Afaik snapping should only work with the transform tool or when it is
activated in a custom tool, right?

Is there a way to completely disable the snapping tool while using a
custom one?

Brent, anyone?

Cheers!!

--
Ahmidou Lyazidi
Director | TD | CG artist

Stefan Kubicek                   Co-founder
          keyvis digital imagery
         Wehrgasse 9 - GrĂ¼ner Hof
           1050 Vienna  Austria
        Phone:    +43/699/12614231
--- www.keyvis.at  ste...@keyvis.at ---
--  This email and its attachments are
--confidential and for the recipient only--