Just went through a few of the Pigeon impossible podcasts..
and although he mostly goes through some advanced principles,
while not going in detail of how to get to those results,
they're actually pretty condensed & good!  (and rather funny :) )

And I'm sure the rig itself from RRay.de would be of help for details.

Also, be sure to check-out this post!
www.si-community.com • Rigging Resources and FAQs <http://www.si-community.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2689>

cheers