Vladimir, there are still problems with the AA - look at the upside down
chair legs and window frames. Did it really take you only 30 min of
tweaking each lights/diffuse/glossy samples test, then AA samples test, if
the final render took 44 min? Where you rendering the tests at smaller rez?

@Tim, there is no type of AA sampling selector in Maxwell - except a slider
for "softer" vs "sharper" looking AA. Slider goes from 0 to 100 and I used
60 (the default). This can be changed during or after the render. The
difference is subtle, so below I've saved 3 different versions - default
60, 0 and 98. We use a proprietary AA sampling technique which was a big
part of V2 of Maxwell :)

@Emilio - there isn't really that much you can do to optimize a scene like
this in Maxwell or any unbiased renderer that doesn't have a built in hard
bounce limit. This type of scene is one of the hardest things you can throw
at them. One of the things you can do if you can however is not mix normal
emitters with sun or skydome since these two types of emitters have very
different strengths and Maxwells optimisations don't work well in these
cases. Here is the classroom scene with Maxwell materials applied (ceiling
emitters are hidden):

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32548637/Classroom_test.rar

Here is another example with Physical sky this time, with the ceiling
emitters hidden. I've also made the floor glossy reflective instead of just
diffuse which should add to the complexity, but the render time was only 3h
for this one to reach the same sampling level. There are some small more
noisier areas on the floor - those are in fact glossy caustics from light
reflecting from the low glossiness chrome legs onto the glossy floor. It's
nice to know you have this subtlety if you want it, but you can turn
indirect or also direct caustics off in the render settings to speed things
up.

AA 0:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/653hesfhbwjw0ln/class3h_Sun_AA0.png

AA default: