Any suggestions how to emit more particles when using two colliding or
intersecting objects when the interaction is fast?  I have a sword slicing
through a body and emitting particles based on the intersection.  It works
but its very broken up as the interaction only happens for a few frames.
 So I get a little blob of particles in spot, then a little blob somewhere
else vs. a solid line.  Any suggestions?  Or should I just be doing
something more manual and slow?  I don't want to waste my time if it won't
work due to any limitation.

Kris