I don't know, maybe something about your blend?
without that it seems ok:
http://screencast.com/t/yr6Z5nzKzZp

On 19/03/2013 9:24 AM, adrian wyer wrote:

im sure this is something everyone has done at some time, im pushing an egg through a tube (as you do)

need the tube to bulge where the egg is... and then shrink back to original diameter after egg has passed....

i have a setup i nice that works fine, until i want to increase the egg size/push amount

i'm getting crazy discrepancies in the values, resulting in horrible deformations

attached screen of icetree, can anyone show me where im being an idiot??

thanks

Adrian Wyer
Fluid Pictures
75-77 Margaret St.
London
W1W 8SY
++44(0) 207 580 0829

adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com <blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com>

www.fluid-pictures.com <blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.fluid-pictures.com/>

Fluid Pictures Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Company number:5657815
VAT number: 872 6893 71