very nice!

________________________________
 From: jm khayat <j...@moondog-animation.com>
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: Latest work from SHED - Behind-The-Scenes

Beautiful work guys, loved every part of it, character design, layout,
animation, render, FX
Congrats!!

What was the time frame and ressources avaliable for this commercial ?

--

JM Khayat
Founder/ COO

www.moondog-animation.com

mobile: +33 6 99 79 56 98

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Privileged/Confidential information may be contained
in this
message and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  Please
advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet
e-mail for messages of this kind.  Moondog Animation assumes no
responsibility for errors, losses, damages, or costs arising from the
use of this email.  Moondog Animation reserves its common law copyright
to all contents of this email.  The contents of this email may not be
revised, copied, distributed to or used by any other parties without
written permission of Moondog Animation.

Hi Chris! ..

Chris -----Original Message-----