No strand caching. We wanted to save our self the extra step, since there
were already like 5 stages of cache and sim. So the strands were left live.
To get Motion blur to behave properly, I just made a compound at the front
of the entire system, that calculated the strand velocity and stored that
every frame, but then set it back to what it was the frame before at the
beginning of the sim to keep the behavior right. Basically just forcing the
velocities for the rendered to do what it needs to do. That node has become
quite popular here for that purpose.