Hi everyone,

Thank you so much on the great comments. It feels good to hear all this.

It was such a pleasure working with the whole team and supervising this project.
It's not every day you get a project with  great script for a good cause, with
good schedule and have time to RnD so much stuff.
It was roughly 3 to 4 months of work, to get tools done and spot out of the
door.
Seriously we couldn't have done it without ICE in the time we had.
I am always looking at any software for commercial, to get things done to a
really high quality level, in a short amount of time, and i still can't find
anything which can beat the combination XSi, ICE and Arnold.

Everything on this project used ICE, from rig, muscle, skin, hair, rendering.

I started early test on skin with syflex and handover to Jimmy with Verlet
which was much faster while I was carrying on and finishing the muscle system
and leading the project.
Jimmy was working on the grooming of the hair and did a lot of super awesome
compounds and scripts (yes he is being very modest). Dave did an amazing work
on the hair interaction in a couple of weeks... like proper Siggraph paper
staff... to get the stiffness and collision of the hairs right.

On the muscle, it was one very simple and generic muscle which had a lot of
control to expend to more complex shapes and dynamic.
It was extremely fast, and could control stiffness, handles, tangeant, jiggle
and more, through few parameters and weight maps.
The main strength was the speed to setup the whole body. I just needed to place
each muscles close to the skeleton geometry and they would stick to it
automatically: zero rigging involved.

Anyway XSi and ICE are awesome, i know i don't need to convince you guys.
It's not just about the software it's a lot about the talents and people, but
seriously...XSi/ICE help a lot!

Thanks again for the feedback everyone.

Best,

Vince Baertsoen