quoted from their site:
Plants created using The Plant Factory technology can be exported to any 3D
Application using multiple export formats such as FBX, 3DS, OBJ, etc.

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Sebastien Sterling <
sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know, they say it will come as stand alone and as a plugin for other
> applications, but they don't mention which ones, same goes for supported
> file formats...
>

> On 30 May 2013 05:19, Daniel Kim <danielki...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> That looks great @_@ but no info for price
>>

>> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Sebastien Sterling <
>> sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone seen this yet ? it looks delightful !
>>>

>>> http://www.theplantfactory-tech.com/index.php?category/Feature-Video
>>>

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgSxH4GdJcM&feature=youtu.be
>>>

>> --
>> Daniel Kim
>> Animation Director & Professional 3D Generalist
>> http://www.danielkim3d.com

Best Regards,
*  Stephen P. Davidson**
       **(954) 552-7956
*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com

*Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic*

 - Arthur C. Clarke

<http://www.3danimationmagic.com>