Unless, in a few weeks I'd have an emergency film that include plants everywhere, I'd wait for Creation Flora.

Le 30/05/2013 09:06, Eugen Sares a écrit :
Not bad at all, although a some native ICE version would be ideal, with parameter tweaking, animation and all. (Don't know how you feel, but I always roll my eyes when it comes to stand-alone applications. Not just another, mostly crappy, interface.)
Fabric engine plants...?

Nice how you can draw a tree with a spline. Impressive, yet not too hard to implement, I believe, since practically every tree generator supports curves/splines for the trunks/branches, you just would have to add some interactive tool for drawing them. In fact, Softimage already has a curve>sketch, yet how would you integrate that into a live ICE graph?
ICE nurbs(curves)... when will they come...?