In this link, there is some info about support for rigging and vertex/point
caching (MDD style).

http://www.theplantfactory-tech.com/index.php?post/2013/03/25/The-Plant-Factory-Technology-in-Your-3D-Application

That should be enough to add collision support or modification of
pointpositions in ICE,
depending on individual needs and levels of refinement?

Cheers,

tim