Thanks a lot, that's good to know. One exclamation mark at too much in the code
I guess :-)

That's funny ... there is a bug in the tear menu window "get attribute" method

It's supposed to return the name of the menu for "targetcontent"
but the instead it returns it if the name of the attribute is anything
except targetcontent.

so you could probably go GetAttributeValue("Luc-Eric") and it would work anyway.

my apologies