Hi all,
I am trying to extrude selected polygons using Extrude Polygon Islands (ok
so far) and but set an individual transform for each polygon, so polygon 2
might have translation of 1 in y and polygon 5 might be 7.
I have done this with a loop where each iteration deals with one polygon
extrusion however I would like a solution that does not use loops.
When I give the Extrude Polygon Islands a set for "polygon Index" it picks
the correct polygons but when I give it a per polygon set for "transform"
it either does not transform or picks the first transform in the set only
and applies that to all polygons (depending how I set it up). Ideally I
would have liked to pass it arrays of polygon Index and transform but
transform wont take arrays.

I will be very grateful if anyone can help
Thanks
Matt