Hi steven,

Too bad you can't be there.
Indeed, I made a KL extension to access Arnold API (very inspired by Helge
first work on Stage) . While traveling to Siggraph I
added more options to control shadows quality directly from XSI. Working
really well :).  Very tired now, time to go to bed :p
On Jul 20, 2013 10:57 AM, "Steven Caron" <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i am very curious about this too, and i wont be at siggraph :(
>
> he must be using the arnold api to get the data from arnold. because the
format doesn't have a specification, it is free to change at any time, and
they use encoding of arrays. so it isn't ideal to just parse the .ass file.
i also want to know is he using the KL extension that stage has or if he is
using the arnold C api to get the data and send it to RTR.

http://fabricengine.com/creation-modules/stage/ or make your own?

sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That looks really great !, and seamless integration really cool.

Creation Platform

presentration. I hope there will be a video recorded and uploaded.

guillaume.laforge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
interest from Softimage users, here is a teaser that I will show at the
Fabric Engine user group this Siggraph: https://vimeo.com/70671257