...talk about poetry in the industry.

Le 24/07/2013 23:18, Raffaele Fragapane a écrit :

Ultimately they didn't quite happen and got called farbs instead, but it almost happened and it stood for feathered animation render tests. I was the main promoter of course, actually had everybody sold on the acronym too

On 25 Jul 2013 01:21, "Grahame Fuller" <grahame.ful...@autodesk.com <mailto:grahame.ful...@autodesk.com>> wrote:

    "lictools" still makes me smile. I'm curious -- what did FART
    stand for?

    gray

    From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
    <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>
    [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
    <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>] On Behalf Of
    Raffaele Fragapane
    Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:21 PM
    To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
    <mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
    Subject: Re: Arnold Scene Viewer integrated in Softimage using
    Creation Platform

    I have heard comments of "just stuff it in the ass", meant
    seriously, before. You have to admire Marcos for sticking to his
    guns with that file format :)
    AL also had "Panes" added to "AnimShotSetup" (referred to as ASS)
    frequently. I was saddened when our SS suite got renamed and
    acronyms like ASS and FARTs disappeared.

    On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Guillaume Laforge
    <guillaume.laforge...@gmail.com

<mailto:guillaume.laforge...@gmail.com><mailto:guillaume.laforge...@gmail.com
    <mailto:guillaume.laforge...@gmail.com>>> wrote:

    Yeah I should add a parental advisory to this video :)
    On Jul 23, 2013 1:50 AM, "Brent McPherson"
    <brent.mcpher...@autodesk.com
    <mailto:brent.mcpher...@autodesk.com><mailto:brent.mcpher...@autodesk.com
    <mailto:brent.mcpher...@autodesk.com>>> wrote:
    Viewing tip.

    Make sure you are not taking a drink of your coffee around 03:15
    when Guillaume starts talking about ass files! ;-)
    --
    Brent